Dear Readers, Let me tell you one profitable business you can start now and be making BIG MONEY every day, learn HOW TO PRODUCE QUALITY PAINTS.
Why you should invest your money in Paint Production Business
- It is highly profitable
- Over 20 million Nigerians buy paints daily, especially during festive periods like Ileya, Christmass, Easter & New Years
- It is a business you can run on Part time basis
- It requires NO electricity or Internet connection
- Age, Education, background, experience, gender or capital holding are all irrelevant to this business, If you can Prepare PAP you can LEARN it. I mean Production of Paints
Don't miss this BIG OPPORTUNITY!
Be your own BOSS
When you attend our Paint Production Seminar, you will learn:
- You will learn 100% practical on how you can produce five different type of paints. Namely, Emulsion Paint, Gloss Paint, Textured Paint, Flextured & Ceiling Paint.
- Know how you can produce 1 gallon (4 litres) of Gloss Paint for N1000 and sell it between N2000 and N2, 800.
- Know how you can produce 20 litres of Flextured Paint for N1,500 and sell it between N3,500 and N4,000.
- Know how you can produce 20 litres of Textured Paint for N1, 500 and sell it between N3, 500 and N4, 000.
- You will be able to teach other people what we have taught you and charge exactly what you paid.
PROOF of What We are PREACHING at the just Concluded Project at Abule Egba Lagos Nigeria. used as a CASE STUDY - ANALYSIS. IF you attend the NEXT Seminar you will LEARN
Paint Production Manuals and Video Training CD/DVDs
HOUSE PAINTING VIDEO
With our Electro - Mechanical House Painting Video training Package, you will be able to correct wall irregularities such as Cracks, treat fungi and Bacteria, correct paint sagging, peeling, color fading, use wall Balancing Machines and know all that involve in wall Preparation.
How you can Become a Professional Painting Contractor with Ease and be making Millions of Naira without holding a Brush.
What our Past Attendees are Saying ...
The Seminal was wonderful, the explanation was clear; the lecturers understood what he’s teaching and really carry the students along.
Highly informative qualitative and well packaged.
The Seminar was interesting, educative and very challenging.